Networker

Re: [Networker] mminfo weirdness

2009-02-11 18:32:18
Subject: Re: [Networker] mminfo weirdness
From: Peter Hand <Peter.Hand AT NT.GOV DOT AU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 08:57:52 +0930
Hi Francis,
        This client has been backing up since November 2007, and clones
have always been taken. My "further investigation" included other
clients, and this behaviour is consistent across all of them. The fact
neither query limits to originals only is what puzzles me. We've been on
7.3.3 for over a year now, so this isn't a recently introduced change.

Our billing scripts (using the !ssrecycle query, fortunately) have been
in place for over 12 months. I was scripting for some specific stats,
when I noticed this.

Cheers,   Pete.
--
  Technical Team Lead: Unix