Networker

[Networker] Command Scanner for Windows

2009-02-10 10:45:40
Subject: [Networker] Command Scanner for Windows
From: Fabien <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 07:29:19 -0500
The problem is that i want to recover a tape (including Windows file) from an
old networker server Linux.
So i have to use the command scanner. But from my Windows Client where i have
installed Networker Client, i don't find the command scanner.exe in my binaries
directory (C:\Program Files\Legato\nsr\bin).
Does this command exists on Windows ?

So i try to use the command Scanner with the uasm command but i don't manage in
the uasm command to restore the file directly on the windows client ... the
files are restored on the Networker Server but they are useless because they
have the Windows format and The networker server linux don't recognize the file
tree.

How can i do ?
Thanks a lot.