Networker

[Networker] NetWorker uninstall failed

2009-02-04 07:37:44
Subject: [Networker] NetWorker uninstall failed
From: wanhyo <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 07:33:42 -0500
Hello Everyone,

I am running NW 7.4.4. on Server 2003.
One of my clients run Server 2000. I had the 7.4.4 client installed but the
backups failed all of the time.
I decided to stop services and delete the contents from the tmp folder. This
failed because the files would not delete. I decided to uninstall the client
and perform a reinstall.

The uninstall responded as being successful. When I tried to reinstall the
client, the application says that there is a previous version that needs to be
uninstalled.

I found that the services were not uninstalled.

Would anyone have an answer to this, please?

Thanks
Navin :(