Networker

[Networker] nsrstage/nsrclone

2009-01-27 10:21:41
Subject: [Networker] nsrstage/nsrclone
From: Alan Maxwell <alan_maxwell AT HILTON DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:18:27 -0500
Currently in our environment we do "manual" cloning of savesets using perl
scripts and the nsrclone command.  While there is some automation to this
more is desired.  I have read that nsrstage can do more policy driven
cloning, but I have some concerns.
What sort of control would you have to stop and start cloning , say due to
a hadware issue?  Would you have to stop the entire server services?