Networker

[Networker] Job Halts: adv_file fails to mount

2009-01-07 02:53:32
Subject: [Networker] Job Halts: adv_file fails to mount
From: Nem <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 02:41:57 -0500
Thanks for your response Tim. Appreciate any help!

I can unmount and remount the volume with
nsrmm -v -u 00000003
&
nsrmm -v -m 00000003.RO -f /Xraid-disk3

but the I get the same as before:

 /Xraid-disk3     adv_file      00000003     writing, done
3/_AF_readonly    adv_file      (none)       read only

plus:
 00000003.RO needed for recover, not 00000003 appears in the messages list
although I did actually try to mount the RO file.

:?
Cheers
Ben