Networker

Re: [Networker] Determine how long a job ran for ?

2009-01-06 08:11:44
Subject: Re: [Networker] Determine how long a job ran for ?
From: Anri Niinemägi <Anri.Niinemagi AT MICROLINK DOT EE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 15:08:20 +0200
That's the point that savegroup completion doesn't show individual clients
start and end times but only group's one. With help of mminfo you can get as
detailed information about each client as you like.
It's possible to write scripts which are triggered by savegroup end and then
get mminfo output for clients in that particular group. It depends only of that
how complicated or simple you want things to be, or in other way, how much info
do you need to get.

Anri