Networker

Re: [Networker] Using volume from wrong pool

2008-12-22 17:24:14
Subject: Re: [Networker] Using volume from wrong pool
From: "Werth, Dave" <dave.werth AT GARMIN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 14:22:14 -0800
Joe,

When I had a problem like this it was because I had too many
restrictions on the pools.  Specifically I had assigned backup levels to
pools and when it came to backing up the index or bootstrap they didn't
fit in the pool.

So basically some restriction you've set up in your pool doesn't allow
the group that you think it should.

OTOH, I'm still running 7.2 and don't know 7.4 so it's unlikely but not
impossible that there is a bug.

Dave

Dave Werth
Garmin AT, Inc.