Networker

Re: [Networker] Backup Groups Hanging

2008-12-22 11:44:55
Subject: Re: [Networker] Backup Groups Hanging
From: "Goslin, Paul" <pgoslin AT CINCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 11:42:51 -0500
You can remove it via the GUI, (right-click on in & select Delete). It
makes you do it twice to make sure you want to delete it...

Then use the command line to issue a 'jbconfig' command.

Put in the drives in the same order as they appear in your Device
Manager...

I've had to do this in the past following a reboot due to lack of
persistent binding in Windows...

7.4.2 & above also has 'persistent' binding options in the NMC - GUI
that you can enable also... I've tried them and so far we've done a few
reboots and everything is still working...