Networker

Re: [Networker] Other back-up products besides NetWorker

2008-12-18 18:00:15
Subject: Re: [Networker] Other back-up products besides NetWorker
From: James Pratt <jpratt AT NORWICH DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 17:57:33 -0500
On
> Behalf Of Curtis Preston
> Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 5:32 PM
> To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
> Subject: Re: [Networker] Other back-up products besides NetWorker
>
> Davina Treiber said:
>
> >That will be version 7.5 then.
>
> What have you see on 7.5?  I haven't seen any presos about it's
upcoming
> feature set.  What about release timeframe?

Stan Horwitz posted this link about 7.5 a month or so ago. I have heard
something like Dec 22nd for a release date, but I'm really not positive.
..

http://searchdatabackup.techtarget.com/news/article/0,289142,sid187_gci1
339321,00.html

(and here is the nw archive posting referencing above)

http://www.backupcentral.com/phpBB2/two-way-mirrors-of-external-mailing-
lists-3/emc-networker-19/an-interesting-article-about-networker-7-5-9419
4/