Networker

Re: [Networker] tape drive : service mode

2008-12-17 12:09:00
Subject: Re: [Networker] tape drive : service mode
From: Ken Gehring <ken.gehring AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:07:56 -0700
You can also try increasing the Max No of Consecutive Errors from 20
to some large value before enabling the drives. If that doesn't work,
you probably have a hardware problem.

Ken

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 10:03 AM, Bruce Breidall
<Bruce.Breidall AT concur DOT com> wrote:
> You have a hardware problem.
>
> Call your vendor for support.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
--Benjamin Franklin