Networker

Re: [Networker] solaris 10: how to backup zfs datasets?

2008-12-17 11:02:12
Subject: Re: [Networker] solaris 10: how to backup zfs datasets?
From: "Murphy, Brendan (DBO)" <Brendan.P.Murphy AT HP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 15:58:45 +0000
What Peter is saying is install the Networker Client agent on the Solaris
System. Then on the Networker Server create a backup job for the client. In the
saveset your can specify ALL ... in which case Networker will backup ALL
mounted filesystems. I think maybe it uses /etc/vfstab to verify what needs
backing up. Alternatively you can specify individual mounted filesystems in the
saveset.

Kind Regards,
Brendan Murphy,
HP Services Software Consultant | Tru64 ASE, ITIL, RHCE | Mob: +353 87 2361778
| Email : Brendan.P.Murphy AT hp DOT com
Postal Address: Hewlett-Packard Ireland Limited, Liffey Park Technology Campus,
Barnhall Road, Leixlip, County Kildare.
Registered Office: Hewlett-Packard Ireland Limited 63-74 Sir John Rogerson's
Quay, Dublin 2.   Registered Number: 34508
The contents of this message and any attachments to it are confidential and may
be legally privileged. If you have received this message in error, you should
delete it from your system immediately and advise the sender.   To any
recipient of this message within HP, unless otherwise stated you should
consider this message and attachments as "HP CONFIDENTIAL".