Networker

[Networker] Restoring SAP server installation using networker

2008-12-13 02:15:51
Subject: [Networker] Restoring SAP server installation using networker
From: kurianv <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 02:11:05 -0500
davina wrote:
> kurianv wrote:
>
> > thn i wud request you to provide me the disster recovery gide too...and
> > also if possible could you give me the procedure to do the same.....
> >

> This group is not an official support resource. The members of this list
> contribute voluntarily for the common good. You should not expect anyone
> to do something for you. It is common courtesy to say please and thank
> you to anyone who is kind enough to help you, and you are unlikely to
> get helpful responses unless you follow these guidelines.
>
> Additionally this list is conducted in English language, not
> "text-speak". We make allowances for people for whom English is not
> their first language, but you are expected to make an effort in terms of
> grammar and punctuation.
>
> Davina - assistant list administrator.

hi davina,
its been only 1 day since i posted the question...since iam in a different time
zone..u cannot expect thnks at the same time....and second of all....i havnt
got the correct answer to my question...so its my turn to ask more...b4 sayin
thanks...im jst asking if there can be a small steps or procedre sum1 cuold
provide..tht wud be very nice.....(hope iam not forcing any1)
anyway thanku once again for ur support all of u?

rgds,
kv