Networker

[Networker] NMC stopped working after removing it from java cache viewer

2008-12-10 12:50:25
Subject: [Networker] NMC stopped working after removing it from java cache viewer
From: psoni <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 12:36:36 -0500
Hi,

NMC stopped working after I have moved client locale.

I found in EMC notes that this is due to the change in the original location of
gconsole.jnlp file

Workaround
Remove the NetWorker Management Console Application and Language Pack from the
Java Application Cache Viewer:
1. Select Java Web Start from the Programs menu.
2. Run the Java Application Cache Viewer.
3. Select NetWorker Management Console Application and Language Pack.
4. Click Remove Selected Application

I did remove the NMC application from cache viewer bit I am still getting an
error.

How can I resolve this problem ?

Thanks