Networker

[Networker] Compress Savesets

2008-12-09 08:42:26
Subject: [Networker] Compress Savesets
From: psoni <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 08:40:28 -0500
Is it possible that the same make of tapes have different capacity to store
data ?

I am using 400GB/800GB LTO-3 tapes and few cartridges have more than 800 GB on
them at present with full status.

1040 GB  : full
940 GB : full
783 GB : full
927 GB : full
1240 GB : full

There are no compression directives applied to any of the client resources.