Networker

Re: [Networker] Changing the browse policy on a clone in 7.4

2008-12-08 11:39:39
Subject: Re: [Networker] Changing the browse policy on a clone in 7.4
From: David Dulek <ddulek AT FASTENAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 10:20:36 -0600
Actually, you are changing the browse time not the policy.  The policy
is an "automatic" setting that the software sets on its own, I know this
is a VERY high level view of the policy.  The browse time is just a
field in the media database that can be modified.

I also believe currently, read I have not tested it extensively, that
the clean up process will not remove a cloneid that has not passed its
browse time.

David Dulek
Storage Administration Lead
Fastenal Company