Networker

Re: [Networker] EMC Networker / Celerra Data Mover - Can I share a TLU?

2008-12-08 05:54:02
Subject: Re: [Networker] EMC Networker / Celerra Data Mover - Can I share a TLU?
From: Davina Treiber <Davina.Treiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 10:51:45 +0000
bobalob wrote:
davina wrote:

Absolutely it is possible. You can do both library sharing and drive
sharing. This if fully supported.

Thanks davina, should I just configure the library as 2 seperate jukeboxes on
networker? one NDMP and one direct attached?

There are lots of ways you can do it. There is no need to configure it as separate jukeboxes, you may find it simpler to have all the devices in the same jukebox.