Networker

[Networker] Networker Refresh problem

2008-12-05 23:26:39
Subject: [Networker] Networker Refresh problem
From: santoshkodihalli <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 05:01:49 -0500
Hi  all,
I have installed networker 7.4 SP2 on win2k3 server and integrated with
powervault ML 6000 tape library.
The current problem I am facing is, after some scheduled backups ,even though
there are no tapes loaded in the tape drive,
the networker management console still shows that tapes are loaded(even tough
they are out of the drive) and when this happens , when a scheduled backup
starts and it needs different tapes (associated with its media pool), it is
failing with the error that read error ,etc.
The problem is it is not in proper sync with the tape library.
After a reboot of the networker server, things are refreshed and shows no tapes
.

Is there any other settings I need to make
Please help

Regards
Santosh