Networker

[Networker] DRIVE_STATUS_NEED_INIT error on one drive.

2008-11-19 22:09:12
Subject: [Networker] DRIVE_STATUS_NEED_INIT error on one drive.
From: "Turner, Peter" <Peter.Turner AT FORTHC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 21:00:49 -0600
I'm running a relatively old version of Networker (7.1) Win2K - Yeah
I'll get around to upgrading one of these days - but it still works
fine.

But the last day or two, one of my (2) drives LTO2 in an Overland
Jukebox has taken to coughing up this error and seems to be unable to do
anything useful.  I have done the reboot jukebox and server, delete and
readd jukebox - jbconfig

Same tapes in other drive are fine.  I have disabled offending drive and
can continue.

Seems like hardware but I see reconfigure & software type suggestions.
Anybody familiar with the error? Hardware or Software?

Thanks in advance.