Networker

Re: [Networker] How can I determine where a save is coming from ?

2008-11-07 16:53:50
Subject: Re: [Networker] How can I determine where a save is coming from ?
From: "Goslin, Paul" <pgoslin AT CINCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 16:42:03 -0500
It may be a BUG as you say, but I guess an incremental bootstrap is possible,
as I just witnessed it yesterday...

It does kind of make sense to a degree, if a full bootstrap was done recently,
why not do an incremental ? Especially if it's to the same piece of media.

Although, it is the first time I've seen it do an incremental bootstrap EVER...
Since Networker was installed a couple of years ago ...