Networker

Re: [Networker] Client owner notification with 7.4 sp3

2008-11-05 12:16:17
Subject: Re: [Networker] Client owner notification with 7.4 sp3
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 12:12:13 -0500
As of my last inquiry there was no fix yet. I don't use owner notification (replaced the normal notification command with a perl script that my testing shows still works). Therefore, I'd recommend contacting EMC and asking for the fix. I guarantee the more people that ask the faster it will get fixed.

Frank