Networker

[Networker] "cleaning" errors from 7.4

2008-11-04 17:44:57
Subject: [Networker] "cleaning" errors from 7.4
From: Len Philpot <Len.Philpot AT CLECO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 16:38:58 -0600
All of a sudden, I've started getting messages every five minutes from
what appears to be a (still) fully functional, quite new library. Here are
the details from the Operations tab:

                cancellation: none;
             completion code: ;
               error message: \
"Jukebox `grady', command operation `LOAD', command ID 25461, slot
`S:000263' is inaccessible.",
"Jukebox `grady', command operation `LOAD', command ID 25461, slot
`S:000263' is inaccessible.";
                 last update: 1225837803;
                    messages: \
device `/dev/rmt/0ubn'.;
                        name: grady;
          operation instance: 2414;
            operation source: nsrmmgd;
                    progress: retryable;
             prompt response: ;
                      prompt: ;
                  start time: 1225837796;
                      status: retryable

The library shows no other errors from Networker, the OS, nor via it's
http management interface (it's a "C2" Sun-branded Quantum SuperLoader 3).
It's been power cycled, the server rebooted, etc., etc. The cleaning tape
is indeed CLN838, and is in slot 8, but it never gets picked up at all,
best I can tell. I don't know what "S:000263' is inaccessible" means,
really.

Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks.