Networker

[Networker] Lotus Notes backup with nml30sp1 module, incremental backup

2008-11-04 07:50:09
Subject: [Networker] Lotus Notes backup with nml30sp1 module, incremental backup
From: Johannes Karl Karlsson <johannes.karlsson AT SKYRR DOT IS>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 07:47:14 -0500
Hi.

Is anyone backing up lotus notes transaction logs, thus taking incremental
backups of Lotus Notes?

I'm using this config in nsrnml_config.txt, logs are written to F:\TrnLog.

# These are the parameters for the NetWorker Module for Lotus
lotus {
        NSR_LOTUS_DATA_DIR = "D:\Lotus\Domino\DATA\"
        Notes_ExecDirectory = "D:\Lotus\Domino\"
        NSR_BACKUP_LOTUS_DIR = TRUE
        NSR_BACKUP_ALL_EXTENSIONS = TRUE
        NSR_CATALOGFILE = "C:\Program Files\Legato\nsr\applogs\nsrnml.log"
        NSR_PARALLELISM = 4
}

I find the documentation for lotus notes backup rather cryptic. I'm hoping
someone can put this down in some simple way for this simple task.