Networker

[Networker] Media Info suggest manually labeling a new writable volume

2008-10-22 10:17:09
Subject: [Networker] Media Info suggest manually labeling a new writable volume
From: ceejay187 <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 09:49:40 -0400
Hello all,

I am a newbie here. I am getting this error message "Media Info: Suggest
manually labeling a new writable volume for pool". I have to manually label an
already labeled available tape in order for the job to start backing up. I have
worked with EMC for the past three days and they haven't helped.

I am running NMC 7.4 SP2 Build 431 on Windows 2003 Server.

Any help will very appreciated.

Thanks,

CJ