Networker

Re: [Networker] "LSSV registration" email after upgrading to 7.4.3 on Solaris 10 server

2008-10-21 12:41:33
Subject: Re: [Networker] "LSSV registration" email after upgrading to 7.4.3 on Solaris 10 server
From: Mike Borkowski <mikeb AT uwaterloo DOT ca>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 12:38:20 -0400
We ended up with two solution to this problem from EMC. The first one required getting a registration code of the LSSV software, the second is a new nsrd. Decided to use the new nsrd. It is our understanding that the LSSV feature is old and unused feature, adding a registration code just didn't seem like the correct solution. The new nsrd was part of LGTsc21666.

---
Mike Borkowski
Manager, Unix Services, IST
University of Waterloo

Clark, Patti wrote:

Mike,

Did you ever get a reply to this post? I've done a recent upgrade on Linux with the same email nags. I have a ticket open with EMC.

*/Patti Clark/*
Sr. Unix System Administrator - RHCT, GSEC
Office of Scientific and Technical Information
_<mailto:clarkp AT osti DOT gov>_