Networker

Re: [Networker] mminfo command not listing

2008-10-21 05:13:52
Subject: Re: [Networker] mminfo command not listing
From: Davina Treiber <Davina.Treiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:11:35 +0100
kurianv wrote:

After backing up some group of servers, I cannot find the contents of some
tapes using mminfo command. But for some I can see. Why is this happening?
Since all these tapes were used for backing up a save Group , why cant i see
contents in some tapes. Can you give any other possible way to see this?

What mminfo command did you use? Give us some clues if you expect any help.