Networker

Re: [Networker] displaying or querying offsite mode

2008-10-20 16:59:29
Subject: Re: [Networker] displaying or querying offsite mode
From: A Darren Dunham <ddunham AT TAOS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 20:53:18 +0000
On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 01:09:56PM -0400, Goslin, Paul wrote:
> I think he is confusing the 'mode' with 'location'...
> Mode is either one of 'appendable', 'recyclable' (meaning expired), or
> blank if the 'used' attribute is full (and maybe read-only?).

I've never used it (and also don't know what it does), but offsite is
shown as a valid mode in my copy of 7.3 documentation.

   -o mode
      Sets the mode of a volume, save set, or save set clone
      instance. The mode can be one of the following: [not]recyclable,
      [not]readonly, [not]full, [not]offsite, [not]manual or
      [not]suspect.

--
Darren