Networker

Re: [Networker] Exchange 2007 with Microsoft 2008 server

2008-10-15 11:13:18
Subject: Re: [Networker] Exchange 2007 with Microsoft 2008 server
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 11:11:19 -0400
We are running just fine with Exchange 2007 and Window Server 2008 64-bit. We
are running Legato 7.4.3 and Network Module for Exchange 5.1

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
www.ox.com                | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff  | Fax:   914-460-4139