Networker

[Networker] lgtolmd

2008-10-06 20:10:06
Subject: [Networker] lgtolmd
From: Roberta Gold <gold11 AT LLNL DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 17:05:54 -0700
Invitation to join the "head scratching"!

Why do I get these errors in the daemon.log when the license manager is not running? I have never ran the license manager. It isn't even installed! I have been getting these errors since I upgraded to 7.4.2 (Solaris x86). I also tried commenting out all lines in the startup script having to do with starting the license daemon. Oh yes, EMC is scratching their heads ...

39078 10/06/08 15:54:07 nsrlmc RPC error: Program not registered
12567 10/06/08 15:54:07 nsrlmc lgtolmd did not respond. lgtolmd must be started before running nsrlmc.
--
Roberta Gold
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory