Networker

Re: [Networker] Bootstrap Notification

2008-10-06 10:13:17
Subject: Re: [Networker] Bootstrap Notification
From: Davina Treiber <Davina.Treiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 15:10:00 +0100
wanhyo wrote:

I get a bootstrap notification daily. This comes to my local mailbox. In the event of a disaster, I would not have the bootstrap details. Is there a way to get NetWorker to send the bootstrap info to 2 e-mail addresses?
Does it write to a file on nsr folder?

I am using NetWorker 7.3.3 on Windows Server 2003.
Thanks,
Wanhyo :?

Of course. Look up bootstrap in your list of notifications and add an extra email address.