Networker

Re: [Networker] How to set up for VMware master server backups

2008-10-03 13:37:59
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to set up for VMware master server backups
From: Ken Gehring <ken.gehring AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 11:34:58 -0600
The interesting thing about the link is that EMC Legato Networker is
not on the supported list ;-)

Oh well, maybe someday....................

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 10:07 AM, Terry Lemons <lemons_terry AT emc DOT com>
wrote:
> Hi
>
> A new version of
> http://www.vmware.com/files/pdf/vcb_partner_integration_guide.pdf was
> posted just a few days ago, FYI.
>
> tl

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
--Benjamin Franklin