Networker

Re: [Networker] "ALL" save set with predefined save sets excluded

2008-10-02 12:34:07
Subject: Re: [Networker] "ALL" save set with predefined save sets excluded
From: A Darren Dunham <ddunham AT TAOS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 16:29:34 +0000
On Thu, Oct 02, 2008 at 12:20:23PM -0400, Brian Monroe wrote:
> Darren,
>
> Thanks for the response.  You say that it is possible to "exclude the
> data" in the predefined savesets.  How can this be done?

Well, that was before I saw you were using the "special" windows
savesets.  As I mentioned, I'm not sure why the directives to skip the
data didn't work.  It's possible they just aren't used on the pseudo
filesystems in question.

The skip idea should work fine on a real filesystem (like G:\ or
something).

I'm not a windows admin.  Did you try Tim's suggestion of setting VSS to
off?

--
Darren