Networker

Re: [Networker] Backing up a large Exchange 2007 server

2008-10-01 11:25:45
Subject: Re: [Networker] Backing up a large Exchange 2007 server
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 11:21:53 -0400
Agreed.

We use EMC EmailExtender and EmailXaminer because NASD regulations require us
to archive all email and IM for 3 years. Otherwise, we would keep as little as
possible.

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
www.ox.com                | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff  | Fax:   914-460-4139