Networker

Re: [Networker] Debian Linux

2008-09-18 04:43:58
Subject: Re: [Networker] Debian Linux
From: "Kuin, CNM" <CKuin AT WLZ DOT NL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:42:23 +0200
> I am testing Legato 7.4 with SP2 and I was wondering if there was a
client
> for Debian Linux? Anyone here have any experience working with that
OS?

We have the 7.2-client running on a lenny box and used alien to convert
the rpms to debs.
This link describes 7.3 on debian:
http://www.backupcentral.com/phpBB2/two-way-mirrors-of-external-mailing-
lists-3/emc-networker-19/fyi-installing-nw-7-3-on-debian-etch-box-60636/

Regards,

Cor Kuin
Waterlandziekenhuis