Networker

Re: [Networker] Remove Volume Labels for Auto Media Mgmt

2008-09-17 15:00:29
Subject: Re: [Networker] Remove Volume Labels for Auto Media Mgmt
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 14:57:44 -0400
Rotation by pool is a good idea, it's just not the historical way of doing it
in Legato. Legato did it a funky way. Newer way is better, but a lot of old
time Legato junkies (like me) still haven't converted over to it.

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
www.ox.com                | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff  | Fax:   914-460-4139