Networker

Re: [Networker] Restarting a failed group....

2008-09-11 14:02:59
Subject: Re: [Networker] Restarting a failed group....
From: "Dias, Kent (Contractor)" <Robert.K.Dias.contractor AT ALTRIA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 13:52:59 -0400
Our fulls are frequently still running after midnight. Most of them are
scheduled as:

        incr incr incr incr incr full incr

The problem we have is that if the Full fails and we restart after
midnight the restart runs as an incremental since it's now on an incr
day. Will changing this setting have any impact on this issue?

Thanks,
        Kent

Kent Dias
Windows System Administrator
Northrop Grumman IT - Richmond
robert.k.dias.contractor AT altria DOT com