Networker

Re: [Networker] Restarting a failed group....

2008-09-11 08:26:20
Subject: Re: [Networker] Restarting a failed group....
From: "Goslin, Paul" <pgoslin AT CINCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:20:45 -0400
Thank You Tim,
The group restart interval was 12, and it is scheduled to start @ 5 pm
each evening, so If I did not get to it before 5 AM, I could not really
restart it... I've since changed it to 24 to give me a whole day...

I feel the default should be 24 ...  Not 12, which is not really
practical for most people, unless they start most of their groups really
late at night...   We start most of ours before 9 pm...

Paul