Networker

[Networker] latest version of networker

2008-09-09 11:49:52
Subject: [Networker] latest version of networker
From: rick pim <rick AT POST.QUEENSU DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 11:25:29 -0400
i'm starting the process of upgrading our networker setup. i'll be
installing networker on a new machine (both old and new machines
are solaris 10, but i have new hardware for the new machine)
and moving things from one server to the next.

i have, of course, failed at the first step: at powerlink, all that
they're offering me for download is 7.3.4. i was under the impression
that 7.4sp2 was more recent, but it's not on their download pages.

is there a different link to download 7.4?

rp
rick pim                                           rick AT post.queensu DOT ca
information technology services                          (613) 533-2242
queen's university, kingston
"She's got a tongue like an electric eel and loves the taste of
a man's tonsils..."
                    -- Lord Flash Heart