Networker

Re: [Networker] Tapes are labelled but not used, 0% appendable

2008-09-05 14:08:02
Subject: Re: [Networker] Tapes are labelled but not used, 0% appendable
From: Preston de Guise <enterprise.backup AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 04:05:46 +1000
On 06/09/2008, at 02:50 , Ali wrote:

Thats a good point I will look into it, btw we don't eject these tapes to send offsite Alphastor does ;-)

Regardless, it's still a configuration / operational issue, not a software issue.

--
Preston de Guise

"Enterprise Systems Backup and Recovery: A Corporate Insurance Policy", due out September 17 2008:

http://www.crcpress.com/shopping_cart/products/product_detail.asp?sku=AU6396&isbn=9781420076394&parent_id=&pc=

http://www.enterprisesystemsbackup.com