Networker

Re: [Networker] Exchange 2007, Windows Server 2008, problems backing up

2008-08-29 04:53:46
Subject: Re: [Networker] Exchange 2007, Windows Server 2008, problems backing up
From: Richard Sobey <r.sobey AT IMPERIAL.AC DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:50:31 +0100
On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 14:19:18 +0100, Cox, Shawn <Shawn.Cox AT pcca DOT com>
wrote:

The fix was to put only the hostname on the Backup command on the client resource instead of the fully qualified host name.

i.e. nsrxchsv -c hostname
and not: nsrxchsv -c hostname.domainname.local

Thanks - I've passed that on and we'll see what happens.

Richard