Networker

Re: [Networker] Query in Staging from adv_file

2008-08-20 15:52:02
Subject: Re: [Networker] Query in Staging from adv_file
From: Curtis Preston <cpreston AT GLASSHOUSE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 15:47:50 -0400
Tim Mooney said:
>I would say let them do it somewhere else.  Take it to a "general
>enterprise backup list".  Let the religious wars and unsubstantiated
>opinions flourish there.

If only there was a site dedicated completely to backup, where there was a
forum _and_ mailing list dedicated to general backup discussions....  It would
be, like, a CENTRAL place to discuss backup issues, regardless of product...
Hmmmm....  You might be on to something.

<Different, announcer-like voice in really fast, disclaimer tone>:
"This message brought to you by www.backupcentral.com."

;)

Curtis Preston  |  VP Data Protection
GlassHouse Technologies, Inc.

T: +1 760 710 2004 |  C: +1 760 419 5838 |  F: F: +1 760 710 2009
cpreston AT glasshouse DOT com |  www.glasshouse.com
Infrastructure :: Optimized