Networker

Re: [Networker] Quality of the tapes

2008-08-20 10:11:45
Subject: Re: [Networker] Quality of the tapes
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 10:08:04 -0400
On 8/20/08 9:40 AM, steven powell wrote:
This may be a simple answer, but I have some failed backup connections and the
retry is set to 1 and I would like to set them to more than one, can you assist
me in this request.  I am using Networker 7.2 Build.499

Steven,
I'm running 7.3.3 Build 510 (plus hotfixes) and the parameter you want to change is the "client retries" setting in the group definition. I assume it is likely named the same and just the manner of changing it will differ between your installation and mine.