Networker

Re: [Networker] Query in Staging from adv_file

2008-08-19 17:16:34
Subject: Re: [Networker] Query in Staging from adv_file
From: Curtis Preston <cpreston AT GLASSHOUSE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 17:10:58 -0400
I understand that each staging process will only use one drive at a time, but
is there a way that he can get more than one staging process reading from the
same AFTD?

What if he doesn't do it automatically, but kicks off several nsrstaging
processes manually?  Is that possible?  Will they then each read some backups
and stage them to tape?  (I haven't done much with nsrstage.)

Curtis Preston  |  VP Data Protection
GlassHouse Technologies, Inc.

T: +1 760 710 2004 |  C: +1 760 419 5838 |  F: F: +1 760 710 2009
cpreston AT glasshouse DOT com |  www.glasshouse.com
Infrastructure :: Optimized