Networker

Re: [Networker] ZFS mounted file systems

2008-08-14 07:43:03
Subject: Re: [Networker] ZFS mounted file systems
From: Helen Jenkinson <h.jenkinson AT MANCHESTER.GOV DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 12:19:26 +0100
Hi,

We get

recover: Recovering 1 file into its original location
Requesting 1 file(s), this may take a while...
recover: recover of rsid 5188 failed: recover: No such file or directory
recover: Didn't recover requested file C:\Program
Files\Legato\nsr\tmp\ssnread_lck_0001a1
Received 0 file(s) from NSR server `mccthxl1'
Recover completion time: 14/08/2008 12:16:00

>From windows clients only, not unix.

Thierry FAIDHERBE <thierry.faidherbe AT FOREM DOT BE>
Sent by: EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
14/08/2008 12:05
Please respond to
EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>; Please respond
Thierry FAIDHERBE <thierry.faidherbe AT FOREM DOT BE>

NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: [Networker] ZFS mounted file systems

What kind of trouble do you have ?

Thierry FAIDHERBE
Backup/Storage & System Management

LE FOREM - Administration Centrale
Département des Systèmes d'Information

Boulevard Tirou, 104  Tel: + 32 (0)71/206730
B-6000 CHARLEROI      Fax: + 32 (0)71/206199
BELGIUM               Mail : Thierry.faidherbe<at>forem.be