Networker

Re: [Networker] Question about NetWorker 7.4 SP2 devices on Linux

2008-07-15 10:24:03
Subject: Re: [Networker] Question about NetWorker 7.4 SP2 devices on Linux
From: Terry Lemons <lemons_terry AT EMC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 10:20:43 -0400
Hi

I think (I hope) what I pointed out was the new 'Use persistent names'
attribute of the storage node resource.  Though this attribute is visible on
every storage node resource beginning in NetWorker V7.4 SP2, only NetWorker for
Linux has the machinery implemented to actually use the attribute.

tl

Terry Lemons
Backup Platforms Group
EMC²