Networker

Re: [Networker] New to networker

2008-07-07 13:04:22
Subject: Re: [Networker] New to networker
From: "Clark, Patti" <clarkp AT OSTI DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 12:51:48 -0400
Yaron is correct in that you have installed the server and a bunch of
other things that you do not need to be a client, only the lgtoclnt
package is necessary and only the Windows server that you are trying to
use should be in your /nsr/res/servers list of servers.  However, he is
incorrect in that only the x86_64 version can and should be used.  There
have been any number of posts and direct recommendations from EMC that
the 32-bit version of the client can and in some cases should be used.
In this case, I wouldn't worry about it, but I just wanted this to be
clear.

Patti Clark
Sr. Unix System Administrator - RHCT, GSEC
Office of Scientific and Technical Information