Networker

Re: [Networker] License

2008-06-30 08:26:51
Subject: Re: [Networker] License
From: Kobus Bensch - No Sig <kbensch AT FULLNET.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 13:22:24 +0100
You need to change the host id with emc and they will issue you new codes for your lics.

Kobus

Batjargal.R wrote:
Hi,

My Networker server (Networker SP7.4 Windows 2003 Cluster Server) license
host id changed. How to back host id in old host id.

My host id is 05d7ce16. But changed host id is c0a0000b. I insert enabler
code this host id, but follow error show me.

<<<Invalid authcode of 'GLM license' resource 'Networker for Windows, Power
Edition (10 clients per server) 1 server'>>>

I need my old host id. How to change this host id?

Please, Help me.

BR,
Batja