Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker DEATH VALLEY

2008-06-27 11:22:31
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker DEATH VALLEY
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 11:18:12 -0400
We have upgraded from 7.2.2 to 7.4.1 (and now 7.4.2) a few months ago and have
been very pleased with it. We are running Network Modules for Oracle, Exchange,
and SQL Server. We also are doing NDMP backups of our Netapps and CBRM backup
of our EMC Centera with no issues.

The newui is very different, but once you get used to it, it has a lot of
advantages.

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
www.otaotr.com     | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff  | Fax:   914-460-4139