Networker

Re: [Networker] Sample Backup Policy

2008-06-27 08:14:34
Subject: Re: [Networker] Sample Backup Policy
From: Elvis Ademba <kingelvo AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 14:10:26 +0200
Stan,

Thank you.
Actualy what am looking for is sort of the documentation.
I am run backups, with Daily, Weekly and Yearly - with different storage and
retention times. Depeninding on the company, its business needs and size of
backups. Generic policies (written down), can help a company Define what
they want and start doing things right, by drafting Backup policies. being
signed off by Senior Manangement.
I just cant seem to lay my hands on any.

Regards
Elvis
Ademba