Networker

Re: [Networker] adding more drive

2008-06-27 07:08:07
Subject: Re: [Networker] adding more drive
From: "Voetelink D." <voetelink AT ECN DOT NL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 13:06:19 +0200
We have networker 7.3.2 on solaris 9.  In the next couple of weeks we
are adding two more drives and more slots.  In Networker 7.2 you had to
delete the juke box and re-configure it using jbconfig.  Is this the
same in Networker 7.3.2 or can we use the GUI?

You may want to look at jbedit, which should allow you to add a drive to a jukebox.

Dennis

D. Voetelink
UNIX Systems Administrator

Energy research Centre of the Netherlands
Facilities Department - Automation Services

Petten, Netherlands

e-mail : voetelink AT ecn DOT nl
phone  : (+31) 224 564738