Networker

Re: [Networker] Persistent Binding Issue (again)

2008-06-26 13:50:05
Subject: Re: [Networker] Persistent Binding Issue (again)
From: Fazil Saiyed <Fazil.Saiyed AT ANIXTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 12:45:18 -0500
Hello,
If you are talking about persistent binding on ADIC, you can easily check
that by logging into the Adic Gui, let me know if you need help there.
I found the following reference to the reg file.
Adic even lets you save your config to a file or internally to a Memory
for later recovery ( that is if any one saved it to begin with)

"A potential loss of data may occur if you are using V6.1.5.4 or V6.1.4.8
of the device driver

   with Data Path Failover enabled.  This bug happens very rarely, but if
you are using either of

   those versions, we recommend that you double-click DisableDPF.reg from
the driver install package

   and reboot your system, or update your driver to the latest supported
level on the FTP site.
HTH